Monday, June 11, 2012

Mexico

...okay so it has been about 2-3 weeks since i've posted, and i apologize for that. the reason for me not posting wasn't because i was lazy, but because i was in mexico for my brother's wedding! it was a B-E-A-utiful wedding! Kali (my new sista!) did a great job, and i'm so happy to have such an amazing person join our family!
 the couple. aren't they so cute?
our family. (my siblings and i all got to be in the wedding!)

  and now for an update on my garden! when i got back from mexico i could not believe how much my plants had grown! and the weeds :( but with some hard work i got my garden back in order!
 my squash!
 the peppers.
 tomato plants
 my corn.
 okay so it's out of focus but this a blossom on one of my potato plants!

and my one and only sweet potato left, i started out with 5, but 4 of them died :(
and my carrots and onions, which in fact grew so much that i picked some of them for supper the other night!
aren't they beautiful?!

  I'll be posting an actual food post tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment