Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thai Stir Fry

...okay, so I had my leftover Thai peanut sauce that I had made for the Chicken Satay Salad sitting in the refrigerator. my mom had the great idea of making a stir fry with it. this sounded fairly easy so i went out and bought some snow peas, carrots, an onion, a red pepper, and broccoli. i heated up some olive oil in a large skillet and then added the chicken and onion. meanwhile i had the broccoli steaming in a pot on the stove. after the chicken was cooked through i added the carrots, red pepper, and snow peas. i sauteed that for a bit and then added the sauce. once the broccoli was drained i added it to the stir fry and voila! supper was served! Oh yeah, i also cooked up some rice in the rice cooker to go with it.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I can make this! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "China food" aka stir fry is a meal both of my girls eat . . . I'll try this version with the peanut sauce!

    ReplyDelete