Monday, November 5, 2012

The Secret recipie of: Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes

...i am a big lover of cupcakes! my favorite type of cupcake used to be a vanilla cupcake frosted with a vanilla butter cream frosting. working at a cafe/bakery, i have had the pleasure of trying many different types of cupcakes. one day while i was working, the cupcake for the day was a pumpkin cheesecake cupcake. and me, being a big fan of pumpkin, just had to try it..so i did...and it was AMAZING!! with just one bite it became my VERY favorite cupcake! it was so good. there are three layers in this amazing cupcake. at the bottom is a pumpkin cake layer, in the middle is a cheesecake layer, at the top is another pumpkin cake layer and at the very tip-top is cream cheese frosting. it is soo good! now i of course wanted the recipe and my kind boss told me i could have it.......but i was sworn to secrecy. i can't share the recipe with anyone! which is really sad because i can't post it on here so you all can taste the most wonderful cupcake ever. so, really the best advice i can give you to taste the most amazing cupcake ever is to order some from Caleris (the bakery i work at.) 

 P.S. isn't the cupcake holder cute? my cousin Rebecca gave them to me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow . . . I'm going to have to experiment on my own and try to recreate that. 3 layers?? Trader Joe's has a pumpkin cream cheese right now - I bet I could make a cheesecake filling out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that sounds good! Let me know how it goes if you try it!

      Delete